A/V, IT and Automation Technician Level II
We program, install and maintain audio, video, climate, security and connectivity for residential and commercial control systems. We have been in business over 11 years and are experiencing rapid growth. If you appreciate being treated like a valued employee and working with other like-minded friends on cutting edge technology, we would like you on our team.
Tech savvy associate to pre-wire, install, organize, and maintain a variety of audio/visual and custom electronic components in a fun work environment with progressive tech trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure networks and enable cloud services
- Advanced A/V and Automation control programming, deployment and troubleshooting
- Efficient time management and accurate installations
- Interaction with customers on a daily basis and consistent up-sell
- Resourceful ability to “figure it out”
- Programmer, A/V guru or computer hack who loves technology
- CEDIA ESC, ESC-T, ESCN Certified
- Control4 and URC Tech 1 Certified
- Effective communicator in person and email, phone, or text.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in small spaces or uneven surfaces, both indoors and outdoors.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be a safe driver.
What's In It For You
- Base salary plus commission and monthly labor utilization bonus
- You’ll be home nights and weekends
- ver changing work environment (field work) and ability to choose a career path within the company
- Medical insurance and retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Rewarding work in an upbeat team atmosphere that rewards success and pride in workmanship
- Certifiable training and continuous education